What the course is about?
This course is aimed at teaching the participants regarding how to build the interactive and visually appealing web applications. This course is a comprehensive and intensive course that will allow the participants to gain the knowledge required to build rich internet applications. The candidates will learn about this framework and how to write the code that is easily maintainable, scalable and manipulated to build the rich internet applications.
In this course, the candidates will learn about the basics of the Backbone JS from novice to ninja. The participants will also get the hands-on training during this course. The participants will learn about the models and collections, views and event driven user interfaces from this course. The candidates will also learn about the basic concepts of the Backbone JS to build the complex client side applications.
The Backbone JS training in Delhi will provide the participants the techniques for organizing the UI code using the Backbone JS. This course is a collection of the Backbone JS resources and the common conceptual libraries. By the end of this training, the participants will learn how to design the well organized web applications using the Backbone JS framework.
What the candidates will learn?
The candidates of the Backbone JS certification course will learn about the following things
- The fundamental differences between traditional and modern web applications
- Learn about the internet applications
- The candidates will learn how to use the Backbone JS framework to build the superior applications
Who can take this course?
This course is basically designed for people those who are interested in learning the Backbone JS framework. This course can also be taken by,
- Website designers
- Aspired candidates those who want to become a developer on the Backbone JS platform
- Website developers
- Web application developers
What are the requirements of this course?
- Knowledge of web development with HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of any server technology such as the J2EE, .NET, Ruby etc
These things are expected from the candidates but not compulsory.